SupremeDeal.com respect your privacy and take it seriously.
We respect your
desire for Internet security and privacy, and have taken measures to protect
your personal information. You can be assured that we take every measure to
create a safe and enjoyable experience at SupremeDeal.com. This privacy statement
discloses what information we gather and how it is used.
Information Gathering and Using
- SupremeDeal.com collects personal information when you register with
SupremeDeal.com, when you visit SupremeDeal.com pages or the pages of certain
SupremeDeal.com partners. SupremeDeal.com may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we may also ask for your address, Social Security number, and information about your assets. Once you register with
SupremeDeal.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- SupremeDeal.com collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- SupremeDeal.com automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your
IP Address, SupremeDeal.com cookie information, and the page you request.
- SupremeDeal.com uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- When a child under age 18 attempts to register with SupremeDeal.com, we ask
that he or she have a parent or guardian to obtain parental permission.
- SupremeDeal.com will not contact children under age 18 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission.
- SupremeDeal.com does not ask a child under age 18 for more personal information, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity or promotion.
- SupremeDeal.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with
SupremeDeal.com under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help
SupremeDeal.com communicate with you about offers from SupremeDeal.com and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent's permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 18. Parents have the option of allowing
SupremeDeal.com to collect and use their child's information without consenting to
SupremeDeal.com sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of
- We transfer information about you if SupremeDeal.com is acquired by or merged with another company. In this event,
- SupremeDeal.com displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- SupremeDeal.com does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- SupremeDeal.com advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Info and Preferences
- SupremeDeal.com may set and access SupremeDeal.com cookies on your computer.
- SupremeDeal.com lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to
Confidentiality and Security
- You can edit your SupremeDeal.com's Account Information, including your
marketing preferences, at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications may be added to the Marketing
Preferences page from time to time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the
SupremeDeal.com service, such as service announcements, administrative messages without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your SupremeDeal.com account by contacting
SupremeDeal.com's Customer Service .
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- SupremeDeal.com may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your
SupremeDeal.com account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.